Trying to lose weight? Saying it’s hard is the understatement of the century. But that doesn’t mean that you can give up. No chance. That’s why so many women and men are looking to supplements for help. Unfortunately, not all supplements are created equally. Today we’re here to look at a new supplement called Vita Trim Garcinia. It’s certainly hot right now, with people talking about it all over the internet. But is it effective, safe, or otherwise? That’s what we’re here to find out. Join us as we discuss in our review of Vita Trim Garcinia.
But before we get into our long, drawn out review of Vita Trim Garcinia, we want to cover a few things. One, supplements aren’t a silver bullet. Two, nothing is guaranteed to work, regardless of what supplement makers are advertising. Third, we’re not here to say that you should use Vita Trim Garicinia. You can do what you want to. But if you want to see a supplement that we recommend fully, you can check out our pick for the #1 spot by clicking the image below. Getting your bottle ordered only takes a second! Click the banner to claim your bottle!
Does Vita Trim Garcinia Work?
Vita Trim Garcinia Cambogia takes an interesting stance when it comes to using Garcinia. Let’s look at some of the highlights;
- 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia
- 60% HCA Content
- No GMOs or Preservatives
In the supplement world, that’s about as clean a Garcinia supplement as you can find. The only real variable is that because it’s not using an extract, the HCA level is at a natural 60% vs higher in some other formulas. That said, we’re not sure that fact has an effect on efficacy or no.
Vita Trim Garcinia Ingredient Information
There’s little known about the ingredient list for Vita Trim Garcinia yet. We do know that it’s claiming to use Garcinia, and not Garcinia extract. That means that the HCA level of 60% that they’re claiming should be accurate. We would guess that they’re using a gel capsule to case the supplement, so that’s probably the only other ingredient we could speculate at. They also say that there are no GMO ingredients or preservatives found in the formula, which limits some potential inclusions.
Vita Trim Garcinia Reviews
The trouble with reviewing new products is that we don’t have much information to base our reviews on. There aren’t any existing reviews out there, so we rely completely on the information that the company provides. Because there’s not much good information you can glean from their marketing information, It can be tough to give you much of anything.
How To Buy Vita Trim Garcinia Cambogia
Right now it looks like the availability of Vita Trim Garcinia is strictly held by the company for the trial program. In looking at the trial, here are the details we’re seeing;
- Initial Price: $4.95 for shipping
- Trial Length: 14 Days (from day of order)
- Price after trial period: $89.95
- Shipment Schedule: 30 Day Auto-ship
Vita Trim Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about Vita Trim Garcinia? Same here. There are a million unanswered questions that we have about the product, and we’re not sure that we can offer much help in terms of answers for you all. But we’ll give it our best shot. Let’s start with something easy;
What is HCA?
Hey! That wasn’t an easy one! Hydroxycitric Acid, or HCA, is considered to be the active component in Garcinia cambogia. By weight (in the rind), it makes up about 30% of the composition of Garcinia cambogia. Hydroxycitric acid is a citric acid derivative. It’s found in plants outside of Garcinia, too. While there isn’t definitive testing out on it, there is conflicting information about its efficacy.
How can I get results faster while using Vita Trim Garcinia?
When you’re trying to lose weight, there’s only two ways to do it.
- Control Your Diet – Most of us know why we gain weight, for the most part. There’s no secret to it. When we eat more than we burn off, we add a percentage of those calories to our body in a condense state known as fat. That fat serves as a buffer against food shortages. But given our modern diet, we’re never really dipping into that fat storage unless we’re working out a ton, or limiting calorie intake significantly. So part of losing weight is making sure that you’re not bringing in a giant excess of calories.
- Work Out Regularly – If you read the above section, then you know that the amount of calories you burn is directly correlated to how much fat you burn. But it’s amplified if you’re carefully measuring your caloric intake. One thing that we struggle with is working out regularly. It’s hard to get into the habit, and harder to keep it. That’s because busy schedules are prohibitive to that end. If you want the best possible weight loss results, do both of these two.
- Get some help – Wait! You said there were only two! Nope, there’s three. You obviously depend on the first two to get results, but sometimes you can’t get to both, or either. That’s where you need a little help. Whether that’s a nutritionist, workout coach or otherwise, getting some help can help you really nail your weight loss goals.
Vita Trim Garcinia Review | Final Thoughts
So you’ve read our review of Vita Trim Garcinia, and you’re ready to make a decision. We’d like to say take this, or don’t take this supplement—but we don’t feel we have enough information to make a complete assessment one way or the other. Our advice, if you’re keen on trying it, is to try it out. If you like it, keep using it.